Merry Christmas everyone

G

thanks Grandview ,,, we are home at the moment ,, and waiting out the storms ,, and we have plans to go see JR in LA soon ,, but like i said still watching weather ,, hopefully all will be good for the new yr for all ,, and please all of u out there have a Very Merry Christmas ,, and a Happy New Year ,, ( i know this is not politcally correct ,, it is spose to be "happy holidays" but i don't care ) It is CHRISTMAS to me and our family ,, and u all have a very Merry one ,, where ever u are ,, and remember ,, "Jesus is the reason for the season " just thought i would put that in ,, cause it is true ,, but i know there will be others that dissagree ,, but thats ok ,, all have the freedom of speech ,,, take care all and be safe in ur travels ,, and reflect on the less others that don't have alot ,, and help them out ,, agian to all have a happy holliday ,, and a Merry Christmas :)

LEN

Well we are home for Xmass also. The MH is ready to come back to life about the 10th of Jan. and head south from Olympia to Quartzsite. Then just roaming around the SW following the weather and sun.
Everyone have a great Christmas and New Year and be careful out there.

LEN

Clay L

Merry Christmas to everyone from us also.

We are in Bouse AZ about 25 miles from Quartzsite. The turkey is in the cooler with a block of ice thawing. I found out (probably the only one in the country that didn't know about them) that they make electric turkey roasters that can handle up to a 22 pound turkey. Got one and don't have to use my saber saw to cut the turkey in half length ways so it will fit in our small RV oven .

C Nash

Merry Christmas to all from the Nash family. We are also here for Christmas and hope to leave out again after Dr appts in Jan.

rjf7g

Merry Christmas to everyone! We just got back from a brief trip to NC to take my parents to see their newest grandson...hoping the weather cooperates so we can camp in the New Year as we have done the past several years.

Shadow

Merry Christmas Everyone! Will be having friends and relatives over for dinner and football! Then leftovers and more football! ;)

stoop

Best wishes for Merry Christmas food, friends, and family! Enjoy the time and make lots of memories.

H2H1

Well I see the forum is alive and well. I would like to say Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my RV friends. And if you are in the area please stop by, by glad to see you and chat. Family, friends and more family sitting at the dinner table.
see ya on the road soon.

akjimny

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all. Just got the Boss Lady out of the hospital on Sunday after a bad bout of pneumonia. Hope everyone got what they wanted. With her home, I did. Everybody keep safe and come visit Alaska this coming summer.

H2H1

glad to hear that Jim, but sorry she was in the hospital, but so glad she is better and at home. We are planning and hoping to be that way this summer. I f we do get up that way I will contact you to get some information on you so we can look you up.