Mexico

shelbourne

We are experienced RVers, young thinking Canadians in our mid 60's. Next fall in 2010, we would like to travel to Mexico (not the Baja). We have a Titanium 5th wheel (33 ft) and would like company.

Has anyone ever travelled to Mexico and would you like to go again?

Would anyone like to caravan with us - companionship, safety and fun?

C Nash

Re: Mexico

No way :eek: Don't think I would even go there in a caravan. JMO Welcome to the forum David

keithb

RE: Mexico

I have been to Baja Mexico many times and love it down there but now they are killing Americans in border towns, the interior, and tourist towns. I would pass on Mexico until the situation stabilizes.

big bilko

RE: Mexico

OH BOY,Please send me your brochure Jenny,Your place sounds lovely.How much?Bet its cheaper than your advertising budget. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Packing my sombrero.BIG BILKO> :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

sounds like a cheap advertisement to me, maybe there tourism is down,(wonder why) :evil: and jenny is trying so hard to get us down there. NO WAY will I go.

akjimny

Not even on a bet. I want to hear Spanish, I'll go back to Florida and go to Mall-Wart. :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

If this is an example of "moderator approved" posts, then the spammers will just love this forum!

You cannot alert this post because a moderator has previously approved it.The reason they gave for this was: A moderator approved this post when it was initially made.