missed out

G

well since i did not get my 3 weeks in MB as planned ,, i sure wish i was there this weekend ,,, surf is 2 to 3 ft overhead ,,, and since i body board alot ,, it's kinda like surfing ,,, i wish i was there ,, to partake in this swell ,, looking good for next few days ,, and even better for the weekend ,, but sorry i have to miss it ,, and sorry to u all out there ,, having to look at my typing about the beach again ,, but it's what i live for ,,, and just sorry that i can't hit that very lovable waves or swell ,, but then again ,, there will be other storms that i my get to partake in ,, if i live that long ;) :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :cool:

DL Rupper

Re: missed out

Too bad about not being able to go to the beach. :( There are a bunch more storms coming. :) Not sure how good that is. :eek:

H2H1

well as young as you are you have plenty of time on your hand to go body surfering, and there will be more storms for you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DARLING

Well since you cannot make it to MB this week end for Hanna maybe you can try for next week with Ike.

He seems like he will be something we will have to watch seriously here in S Fla. WE may be considering bugging out of here.

Fay was just a rain maker here for days & days & days, no big winds.

Darlin :cool:

G

I agree Darlin ,, but better safe than sorry ,, let us know how u weather the new storm IKE ,, but if u must bug out ,, then do it ,,, but please be safe and let us know on the outcome :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: ;) :)

DARLING

We will make our decision probably on sunday. Just lock up the house, turn off the electric & take the rv & car & be gone.

Safety first

DL Rupper

Hey Darlin, make sure you leave early enough so you won't be caught up in 5 mph traffic.

DARLING

WE were thinking about coming up to Tenn to see Rod depending on which way Ike goes . :laugh:

Seriously WE will wait till we get Sat noon update. In the mean time we will start packing up today. Ins papers, Proof of residency, Medical info on the kitty, all that good

We were plannig to leave either Sat PM or Sun AM at the latest. Will leave post b-4 we leave.

G

well do as u must ,, and sounds like u have been thru this before ,, as u know ,, i love the beach and ocean ,, but with all that has been after Katrina ,, u know with fema and such ,, i would not even think of living there ,, oh i would but in my MH on a good piece of land right on the beach ,, but that way whena storm like this one comes in ,, i''l just un hook and leave ,, but then again be safe ad keep us posted ,, and btw ,, i got 28 acres ,,, if u need a spot ,, but u will have to provide u'r own extension cord ,, the gray can be dumped on the fields (helps the hay) ,, and if the black tank just happens to open by it self :eek: ,, the cows did it ,, but again be safe and do as u have to do :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: