Mission, Texas

raskal

We're looking at the area of Mission, Texas, to drop anchor for the next winter and would welcome suggestions from those who have haunted that area in the past.

The actual costal area of South Padre or the "busy" of Brownsville are not in consideration but something in the general area Mission would be nice. Would like to hear of experiences from that area ... we're spending the current winter in Casa Grande and looking for something different.

Thanks! :cool:

DL Rupper

Re: Mission, Texas

Wish I could help, but since I really didn't care for the Mission area much I can't give any good advice. It's warm and there are lots of birds. If you like organized activities at the RV Park there are lots of them.

When I was there, the roads and I mean all the roads, were being repaired at the same time. I also had a hard time with the WalMart announcements in Spanish. :laugh: ;)

Daily Double

Re: Mission, Texas

I didn't like Mission in that it is too far away from everything for me. SPI is about 85 miles Gonzales burgers are about 50 miles and it just seemed like the "end of the earth" for me Didn't think the people were friendly either!