Monaco LE motorhome

Discussion in 'RV Tips & Tricks' started by kojak, Mar 15, 2008.

1. kojak

kojak New Member

Well Rvers, i have @ last recieved my motorhome here in Australia, have picked it up in melbourne and have enjoyed the trip to Perth in Western Australia, Now I have to sort out some of the wiring and fit a drivers door for licensing, so if by luck some out there has got any wiring diagrams etc for 87 Monaco please advise Kojak
  2. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Re: Monaco LE motorhome

Hey kojak, glad you are getting it set up. Happy Camping in Australia. Wish I had the bucks to come visit.
  3. big bilko

big bilko Senior Member

RE: Monaco LE motorhome

Hi Kojak. I see with interest you imported a Monaco over. I had no end of trouble trying to do the same thing and ended up having to use an agency.This nearly trebled the cost . I would like to update my van and wonder if you have any tricks. I had to have my van converted to rh drive plus a passenger side door installed prior to me being able to take possession of it .regards Big Bilko
  4. kojak

kojak New Member

RE: Monaco LE motorhome

Hi Big Bilko,we are lucky over here in the west as we can keep l/h drive up to jan 1989, that is why i imported a 1987 monaco , it had only done 66000 miles and in wonderful condition,as you say i have to fit a l/h drivers door prior to rego,I have been trying to get some wiring diagrams , but not having much luck so far,what type of m/h did you bring in and when, and what do you want to do re update etc, happy travelling Kojak