MONDAY , MONDAY ,MONDAY

G

Ok to all of u out there ,, specially those that know one of our own on here ,, well his wife LINDA HURT is having a birthday ,, on monday of next week ,, and she will be 21 :eek: :eek: ,, yes i said 21 ,, and to all that knows GTS personally ,, then u all know how he stays so young ;) ;) ;) ,, but to LINDA ,, happy birthday , now u can legally get into bars :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :8ball: :clown: :evil:

big bilko

RE: MONDAY , MONDAY ,MONDAY

I know I live a long way away but it seems R.V people are a little careless with the truth about their age.Tex lost 30 years in 1 day and now it seems GTS has been living with a minor.? Do R.V people count in dog years? Happy birthday Linda. From young BIGGISH BILKO.Down under. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :clown:

utmtman

Re: MONDAY , MONDAY ,MONDAY

By golly I want to wish you a happy birthday as well. May your day be a grand one.

H2H1

Lee that would be only if Ken gave her a GRAND :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ARCHER

Happy Birthday Linda. Monday is suppose to be the shuttle launch down here in Florida. Just for you......Enjoy

G

Well that would be a good present for her ,, if she could go actually see it ,, but thanks Archer i know she will be pleased :)

TexasClodhopper

Happy Birthday, Linda!

Even though she's ONLY XX years old, she still has that good old sense of humor that makes us all feel good.

PS. I hope! But just in case, I emailed your present and I'm glad I live 1,500 miles away! :clown: We sure do hope you have many more happy birthdays!

H2H1

well that is udderly fantastic. I new he was good but that takes the cake. What a great guy he is ... But this isn't about him it about Linda, and I can't top what Tex has done but Maria and I wish Linda a very happy birthday, and tell her 55 isn't that bad, as Maria said to wait till she is 65 then she can complain of ache and pains. But we do want to wish her a great happy birthday and to tell her she is a great person and host . God bless her and may she have so many more. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

happppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhdddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 and cccccccccccoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttyyy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LINDA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

We are sending our dearest birthday wishes to you LINDA!!

We have been busy with the GS and MIL but glad I took a minute to catch up a bit on the forum.

We miss all of you and hopefully we'll be back on our schedule next week.

In the meantime, GTS take good care of Linda and give her a big birthday hug from me and Randy!!!!!

I AM going to take another moment for myself and check out Tex's creative talents before logging off. :)

try2findus

Tex, that was truly AMAZING, but I'll be sure to keep MY 55 a SECRET!!! :) ;) ;)

The big 5 0 was hard enough but at least I had the M&G to look forward to, back then...(before I was 50) :laugh:

Triple E

Grandview Trailer Sa - 11/15/2009 3:00 PM

Tex, as most of us know is a pretty good photographer. But what a lot of us don't know about is his VIDEO skills. Here is a link to a YouTube video he did for Linda's birthday. Pretty nice of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otsj0S7C1f8

Great video Tex. I sure would hate to be on your bad side. Happy Birthday Linda!!!! :) ;) :cool:

:8ball: