Monitor Panel

drpoff

Hi, we are new to the RV world and have a question I know someone out there is going to be able to answer.
We just took our RV out for the weekend camping and the Monitor Panel never went above the "F" on the Monitor Panel. There are two more letters above the "F", they are "G" & "C". Does anyone know what they stand for? And, why my panel never read above the "F"?

C Nash

welcome to the forum drpoff. My battery Monitor only reads voltage. One position reads house batt volts and other position reads chassis batt volts. Just marked house and chassis. Maybe some of our members that work on them can help.

Pancanbob

Hi, drpoff
Welcome to the forum,
We could use a little more information, not much to go on.
Were you plugged into shore power or running off the Generator?
May be if we had a picture of the battery panel it would help..
Take care
Pancanbob

drpoff

Hi, We were running just on the batteries, we don't have a generator. There were no hook-ups at this campground.
Here is the link to the monitor panel that we have.

http://www.kibenterprises.com/monitorpanels-mm-m20.html[/URL]

Not sure what the "G" and "C" stands for.

Thank you!

LEN

On mine the G is good and the C charging, although mine has 4 lights not 3. If your running off the batteries and have power for several hours, just as a guess the panel is not truthful.

LEN

Triple E

LEN;74219 said:
On mine the G is good and the C charging, although mine has 4 lights not 3. If your running off the batteries and have power for several hours, just as a guess the panel is not truthful.

LEN

After looking at the wire diagram I would have to assume they have the K-Series. I agree with you Len but what does the "F" stand for. Where the "F" is located on mine it is marked 10 Volts. I wonder if it could mean "FAILED".

H2H1

Well mine actually shows the voltage of the batteries, house and engine. No letters to guess what they mean.

vanole

I don't have KIB monitor in my present M/H but my 00 Diplomat had a KIB "system monitor" and if my memory serves me the F stood for float while you are charging the system.

Jeff