more problems

C Nash

Well, the land lind went out last week and just got it back and it had taken our modem with it. Down in the back agin and could not get up for two days. Laptop still under warranty but didn't want to do w/o for two weeks so tring a Verizon air card but it will not work here so guess I'll just purchase a external modem and go with the terible land line. No DSL or anything offered here. Think we still use Mable down at the switchboard or maybe carrier piegons. Beautiful day though:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

Re: more problems

Sounds like you better get out the cans and the twine. Might be faster with the pony express. I have cable internet, not the fastest and not wireless or mobile but usually dependable. Maybe I will come into this century sooner or later. I have only had internet for about 3 years. :eek: :laugh:

H2H1

Well Nash I hope you get better with your back real soon, so take care.

*scooter*

Sorry to hear about the back problems.. I had surgery in March and not back to work yet.. :eek: No hurry either.

G

yea nash ,, sorry about u'r back ,, but i know what did it ,, it was scooter ,, u remember ,, when he fell alseep in u'r compartment ,, and u had to lift him outta the way to get to u'r shore line ,, yep that was it ,, :eek: :eek: JK ,, hope u get better soon ,, ans shame on u scooter ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :clown:

C Nash

Well got the computer back in operation today and can sit for short time so everything is looking up. Back is better. Think it was from twisting and turning under the MH dash rat hunting. Think goodness the smell is finally gone so maybe will be leaving soon as the back lets us.

H2H1

well that is good news on the rat smell. I hope to get back out some when I get mine out of the shop. Good luck on your next adventure.

C Nash

Still have to wait awhile for the back to mend. Think I should have listened to Mother when she used to tell me "don't ever grow old". Probably take me a month to get the MH back together :laugh:
Hey scooter if you was never blamed for something it would mean you never did anything. :laugh:

G

but scooter ,, it seems that everytime ,, Nash goes anywhere or does anything u or i are there ,, mostly u ,, since u do have a sleeping problem :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
JK u scooter ,, hope u are having fun ,, out and about ,, wish i was :disapprove: :disapprove: :laugh:

brodavid

If Nash heads for the beach, he better check to see if Rod is sleeping in his storage area, as long as there is room for surfboard,

C Nash

Think I have the cure for keeping Rod out BroDavid. Just painted a picture of the mountains in the basement. :eek: :laugh: ;) Now, let's see what about Scooter :bleh: ?

H2H1

Nash just paint a office building next to the mountains and that keep both away... :laugh: :laugh: