Mosquitoes

ijitterbug

Mosquitoes.........no-seeums

How do you keep the area around your campsite liveable during the evening when it seems as if every blood sucking insect is H...bent on devouring any warmblooded critter (including human beings) within a 2 county area? :angry:

Bugs, bugs, and more bugs are beginning to "bug" me in my effort to enjoy sitting ourside our MH in the evening........

Tried citronella, all kinds of "bug catchers", dang near drowned myself in Deet and other kinds of repellants.......

What works for you? :question:

ARCHER

Mosquitoes

M-60 Machine Gun, but ya got to be a crack shot or you'll get kicked out of the campground. Seriously, if you camping in a place where there are that many....you might want to invest in an outside screened in porch that connects to your awning. If that don't work.....keep checking out campgrounds til ya find one that has not bugs (good luck, though, most have some kind of critters....part of the fun of great outdoors)..... :) :laugh: :cool: :approve:

hertig

Mosquitoes

Have you checked out the propane mosquito traps? They emit CO2 (which is what the suckers home in on), draws them into the unit and fries them.

lgrippo

Mosquitoes

Catnip---Sprinkle Cat Nip around your camp site. The scent drives them away. Available in pet stores or Big Lots pet area for just pennies a bucket!!!! No bites here!!!

hertig

Mosquitoes

I don't know about that catnip idea. Sure, the moskitos might stay away, but wouldn't it attract cats? Perhaps 20 stoned cats would be almost as annoying as moskitos :)