Mrytle Beach

Last year several members on this site suggested that I camp at Ocean Lakes and I did take you all up on that suggestion. We had such a great time that we are headed back from July 31st-Aug. 8. If anyone is going to be camping at Ocean Lakes during this time frame please let me know and I'll stop by and visit (vice versa).

brodavid

Re: Mrytle Beach

send us a message when you are coming and we see if we can crisscross,
we live about 28 miles from Ocean Lakes

G

well we are planning another ,, trip down there ,,, the 5 of july thru ,, whenever we get home ,,, but not styaing at Ocean Lakes ,, Pirate Land ,,, but it's only down the road ,, about a ½ mile or so ,,,, but i will for sure let u all know when and where we are going to be staying ,,, this trip ,,, next week ,, we are using a friend of mine's condo ,, and we have it for 2 weeks ,,, but the wife has to be back ,, after mem day weekend ,,, so if any of u are out MB way ,,,, come pick me up ,,, i am gonna ride out the condo ,,, till they throw me out ,, :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

H2H1

well it's about time you get out. I know you have cabin fever real bad, so maybe this will cure you. Sorry you aren't taking the MH, but you are getting out and a condo isn't that bad if you put in the cost (FREE). at that rate you could invite some of your closest friends.,,,, oops sorry you don't have any. JK U :laugh: ENJOY and take your LT so we can still pick on u :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

brodavid

he (ROD) invited me and mine for a big outing, something about beanee weanees

H2H1

Hey Dave, he invited me ,but he knew I would be on the road to Rapid City SD. So he had it planned :laugh: . he knows I am JK him. DAVE, Rod and Lynn are very good people and down the earth. Now if you are able to get to Kens open house next year you will be in for a surprise and surrounded by a group of wonderful people camping on his farm. well be good and hope to chat with you to night.

brodavid

Hollis, I already knew that this was a great group to be with, as for picking on Rod, makes my time go by faster, also hoping to meet up with more as time goes along, can not get out as much as I want to and this forum is my contact with most of my friends. My question to Ms Lynn is how does she put up with him? JK
They kept in touch with me along with all the rest during my sickness and rehab, which got me to be able to say thank God for this forum and friends,

God Bless you all