My Update

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by ARCHER, Apr 5, 2008.

1. ARCHER

ARCHER Senior Member

Hi, all. Not to bore most of you but thought I would let some of the old group know my current health status. I am "back home in Indiana". Do not have to go to Denver for any treatments at this time. I stopped taking the meds prescribed by Doctors here in Indiana, based on Florida Doctor instructions and have been getting better weekly. I was in the hospital in Florida again in Jan, but just a short visit for a lot of test (which all came out great). This decided that I probably do not have that major bacterial infection (or maybe the initial meds killed it) so I am just being monitored for now.
    I do feel pretty darn good for the first time in about two years. Wifey can't keep up with me, ha ha
    Anyway, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. THEY WORK!!!!
    Have a great summer. :) ;)

2. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

Re: My Update

THAT GREAT NEWS Archer, glad to hear you are doing beter. Our prayers will be with you. get beter and back on the road

3. Shadow

Shadow Senior Member

Always like good news Mike :) Maybe that's the end of it and you can get back to 100%. Hope to meet up with Ya on the road. :cool:

4. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Hey Archer, glad to hear you're doing better. Semper Fi. ;)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

If they had a clap Emoticon on here i would use it ,,, but i'll type it ,,
    That is great news archer ,, and u and bro dave can get together and wash my MH for therapy (u know i'm just kidding) but if it keeps u'r spirits up ,, then good for u ,, the picking on worked for Dave ,,, so now u'r our next victim ,, but i am VERY glad u'r doing better ,, and as Hollis said ,, we'll keep prying for u and Dave ,, and bty i met Ken today (u know grandview ) yep ,, went all the way to bedford and said howdy ,, he was kinda sad about the turn out ,, while i was there ,, but i hope it got better for him ,,, i have not heard from him ,, but he's prolly tired ,, with all the settingup and tearing down stuff ,, but i'm sure he'll let us know ,,, :approve: :approve: ;) :laugh:

6. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

Great news Mike, glad to hear your doing so much better. Stay in touch.

7. brodavid

brodavid Senior Member

Great news, still down a little, but when you are down the prayers go up,
    still praying for all of you

8. Kirk

Kirk Senior Member

Hang in there and get well !

9. Steve H

Steve H Senior Member

RE: My Update

Awesome...and congratulations! The DW and I wish you many healthy camping years!

10. brodavid

brodavid Senior Member

GOD BLESS YOU,

11. SnowbirdInFlight

SnowbirdInFlight Senior Member

RE: My Update

[​IMG]

12. Cindy Spencer

Cindy Spencer Administrator Staff Member

Hey Archer,

That's very good news!! We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. :laugh: :) :laugh:

13. ARCHER

ARCHER Senior Member

Time for a thank you to all of my friends who responded to my good news. Hope to keep gettng better and better. :) :bleh: :cool: :laugh: ;) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: ;)