NADA

krsmitty

I was wondering how close the NADA.com used RV values are to the real thing? Good tool for used RV shopping?

Thanks.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: NADA

Ken,
I use NADA to put a value on a trailer. But you cannot do the add's that the website allows. What I mean is: Water Heaters, Furnaces, Microwaves, AC's, Awnings, and the like, are STANDARD and cannot be added again to the base value.

Rairly in the last couple of years have I been able to sell a used trailer at NADA's retail value.

C Nash

Ken it's just a good guide to get a ball park figure on the value from low to high. Helps when your out there looking. prices can vary with the area also.

C Nash

:laugh: Sorry GTS I was posting to the other OP Ken :laugh: . Guess we are going to have to start adding ABC to all the Kens and Jims on here :laugh: ;)

Kirk

The other part of this is that there is a published version which is generally more helpful than is the internet one. NADA sells those books and we who are not members (NADA = National Automobile Dealers Association) pay a premium price to help to generate funds for the associations services to it's members. If you visit your public library, you will likely find a current copy in the reference section. Most main libraries subscribe to them. They are published quarterly.