Nationwide Internet Access by RVUSA.com

Discussion in 'Talkback' started by Cindy Spencer, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Cindy Spencer

Cindy Spencer Administrator Staff Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that RVUSA.com now offers Nationwide Internet Access. We have over 10,000 access numbers across the continental United States. No more switching dial-up services everytime you want to travel. I know that can be a hassle. We have 56K, 64K (ISDN) and 128K (ISDN) available (please call to find out what speeds are available in your area). You can view more information at www.rvusa.com/nwinfo.asp . We will be adding more information to that page so check back often. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me: cindy@rvusa.com .

Thanks,
    Cindy Spencer :)
    RVUSA.com

2. jimh37

jimh37 New Member

Im new at this so i do need some help in looking for parts for my motorhome appliance.Can you help me?

3. Cindy Spencer

Cindy Spencer Administrator Staff Member

jimh37 - what parts are you looking for and is there a specific appliance manufacturer?

4. Mallory

Mallory New Member

What about wireless? Does anyone have info on wireless
    that is affordable?
    Dial up is limited to access to a phone line.
    I need wireless.
    Mallory
    quote:Originally posted by cinnister

I just wanted to let everyone know that RVUSA.com now offers Nationwide Internet Access. We have over 10,000 access numbers across the continental United States. No more switching dial-up services everytime you want to travel. I know that can be a hassle. We have 56K, 64K (ISDN) and 128K (ISDN) available (please call to find out what speeds are available in your area). You can view more information at www.rvusa.com/nwinfo.asp . We will be adding more information to that page so check back often. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me: cindy@rvusa.com .

Thanks,
    Cindy Spencer :)
    RVUSA.com

5. Mallory

Mallory New Member

I am looking for wireless.
    Dial up is only useful if you have access to
    a phone line.
    Does anyone have info on affordable wireless???
    :(
    Mallory