Need Help with Leveling System on my Winnebago 35J

RvBob

I just removed my 2007 Winnebago 35J from storage and am out checking it out. The automatic leveling system will not power up. I have the emergency brake on and the engine running. I suspect it is a fuse or a circuit breaker, but cannot find where they would be located in the manuals. Can anyone help me?

LEN

Re: Need Help with Leveling System on my Winnebago 35J

Welcome

OK mine is made by a different company so this maybe totally wrong but on mine leveling jacks only work when key is on accessory no motor running. On retract I can have the motor running.

LEN

utmtman

My HR is the same way, have to have the engine off to power them up.

vanole

Mine is also is like Lens.

Very Respectfully,
Jeff
GO NAVY
Fly Navy

walsegg

RE: Need Help with Leveling System on my Winnebago 35J

I believe you may have HWH levelers- call them directly. I have contactedd them on two occasions and they are very willing to help with tecnical advice.
Their number should be on manuals or google them
Good luck

RvBob

RE: Need Help with Leveling System on my Winnebago 35J

My system is a Kwikee Level Best system and the engine has to be on or in the aux position for the system to function. I am in park, the emergency brake is on...the system won't power up. This is why I'm thinking it may be a circuit breaker or a fuse.

Thanks for all the responses,

Bob

RvBob

I received the answer from another post on a different forum. Thought I would post it here in case someone has a similiar problem. I pulled the panel; disconnected all the wires; waited 20 minutes and it works like normal. Apparently, that reset the system. Thanks everyone for your help.

Bob