need info

pub1898

Buying my first rv, it's a 2003 40 ft. travel supreme, 400 hp cummins. My question is; is there a dealer somewhere around Vancouver or Victoria B.C.. I have driven tour buses and big trucks all my life so I am not worried about the handling of the rig. The rest of the stuff should prove interesting.
Leo

vanole

Re: need info

Leo,

If I'm not mistaken Travel Supreme went out of business so a dealer that sells them don't believe there will be any around. However getting a M/H serviced in that area I should think would not be a problem surely not the cummins portion. I'm in that club also owning a Monaco product even though there is talk that Navistar is going to bring back the Monaco brand. BTW Travel Supreme built a nice coach. Some of the greatest paint schemes I have seen, wood work is second to none.

Very Respectfully,
Jeff
GO NAVY
Fly Navy

V/R
Jeff

Kirk

Jeff is not mistaken. Travel Supreme is now out of business but there are some very good conditions used ones still around.

G

well Leo ,, the house part of it might be a problem ,, but i am sure many will do the work ,,, just not under warranty ,, as for the chassis ,, any truck shop will work on it ,, and the chasis dealer is not out of bussiness ,, it is a truck chassis ,, and we still have big trucks rolling down the road ;) ;) :approve: