Need mobile mechanic

Hi Everyone! Don't know where else to turn so I thought I'd post a question here and hopefully I can get the answer. Our RV needs the master cylinder replaced and it's sitting in my driveway where we parked it the last time we took it out. Does ANYONE know ANYONE in McHenry Co., Il - or nearby, that could come and replace this for me? We HAVE the part - - - just can't find anyone to do it HERE - - -Really don't want to have it towed! Any ideas????
Thanks so much!

H2H1

have you looked in the yellow pages or google it and see if there was someone in your area who come out and help? I have Good Sams road side asst. and I just call them and they send some out to fix it, or tow to a shop who can.

C Nash

Not a major job so you should be able to find a local mechanic to do it. Do you have a local parts store? They should be able to tell you someone to do the job. Good luck.

C Nash;84516 said:
Not a major job so you should be able to find a local mechanic to do it. Do you have a local parts store? They should be able to tell you someone to do the job. Good luck.

THAT is a great idea! I'll go right back up to where I got the part and ask THEM! Thanks so much!