need your help please

oznt

G'day Americans,
I am looking to buy an off road pop up camper to be shipped to Australia, as I don't know anybody there I am asking if someone could please reccomend a good sturdy camper for me.
Any help would be mutch appreciated

try2findus

Welcome Oznt! :excitement:

We have a member, Ken, who is an expert in RV sales. He should be able to guide you or even help you purchase, the perfect trailer.

We have had two Coleman Campers and were very, very satisfied with them. They seemed to have more head room than any other kind - especially when you're sitting on the beds. The first one last 17 years and we traded it in for a new one that had a different kind of "canvas" that would shed water. Good Luck!

Yes, you still need your birth certificate even though it's been lost. The reason that a birth certificate is needed is because so many children try to scam shops by bringing in either people off the street that claim to be their parents or by bringing in an aunt or

Do you know what she likes? Music, or a specific store? I think you can plant a little seed by buying her something meaningful and give it to her. (something not too expensive, just meaningful to her) do it in a smooth non creepy way and not when she is with all her friends. "hey Sara I was at the mall yesterday with my friends and I saw this. I remember you saying you liked these so I thought I would get it for you