New desstination for 3 days

LEN

Left Lee at Bouse and took the LONG drive to 95 and Pomosa road 14 day staay area north of Quartzsite about 10 12 miles. We are east of 95 by maybe(guess here 2 miles on the south side with the grape and white with a trailer and a green four runner. Stop by.
Think its at 70 or better and 11:00, been out sun tanning my belly already this morning.
Have a small shade tree and fire pit but no wood.

LEN

LEN

Re: New desstination for 3 days

Ok we have moved on again. This time to Desert Center Ca just off I-10. Pretty little spot with all the amenities. People are really friendly or lonely nad real community minded, almost like the town you grew up in years ago. Very refreshing! And the temps are in the hi 70's and beach sand everywhere you look.

LEN

DL Rupper

We are getting ready to head North to maybe close on Condo. I can hardlly wait to hit the really cold temps. Oh boy. :(
Have fun in the sun LEN. :)

LEN

Congrats on the condo I know you will enjoy. We have ours for part of the year and really enjoy the turn key and leave but still have a home base near or centered where the kids are.

LEN

DL Rupper

Thanks Len, the turn key operation sounds good. We are going to keep everything in the RV ready to go. All we will have to do is drive over hitch up and head down the road. :)