New Foremat

onthecoach

Re: New Foremat

The format is different....but needs some getting used to. Some of the fonts are smaller....and a little harder to read.

onthecoach

What happened to the list of all the cities in each state to look for campgrounds??? That feature has always been especially helpful to me!!

H2H1

Hey Lynn look under RV parks and camp grounds or RV Destination. This where they are at, I just made reservation in Biloxi MS. using this site. :laugh:

New Format OK but I'm frustrated by needing to toggle left & right to get a full page. I use 800X600 resolution so that the print is larger(less eye strain). By profession I'm an Optometrist & I recommend that resolution. Some older people may have difficulty with the size of the print & for the younger people it creates eye strain (even when they are not aware) which causes vision to get worse in a lot of people. With the old format I didn't need to toggle left & right.

Dean

TexasClodhopper

Dean, can you use the CTRL key resize? You might have to change to a larger screen size for it to work.

Hold down CTRL while rolling your center mouse wheel?

It's a magnify function on my Mac.

They have changed the forum width to around 913. I rolled my CTRL-scroll wheel two clicks to bring the width totally onto the screen. It does make it a bit smaller, but not by much. (My eyes are shot anyway.)

You could change your screen resolution to 1024 width to get it to fit without the mouse wheel thing.

In Windows XP ...
RIGHT-CLICK on your desktop.
Choose "Properties" from the menu that shows up.
Choose the "Settings" tab
Change the "Screen Resolution" to "1024 x 768" (that means 1024 pixels wide by 768 pixels tall)

That should bring you to a screen that looks very similar to the 800 x 600 that you are used to.

locknut

the format looks ok to me ! after lurking around all the corners and under some rocks for a half hour or so i decided to jump in and join y'all :cool:
what format change ? did i miss something ?

where is the " browse " little box thingy to add pictures to a post ? huh ? i know it's on here somewhere :question:
you guys like pictures don't ya ?

utmtman

To add pictures you need to go to the top and click on albums and create an album and add pictures to it than either add your pics from their to a post or just add a link to your albums in a post.

locknut

got it ! and thank you . I'll work on the picture album when I get more time [ to resize ] the pic s for posting.

superslif

Seems to work for me. The format reminds me of another RV site I have been a member of for almost 10 years ( irv2.com ) This is like their forums 2 -3 upgrades ago. The one they have now which has been in effect for about 10 months was hard to get used to, but now offers many options. I just started lurking here for a few weeks..... Any history about how this site got started ??? I think I came by it by researching or Googling Carriage RV trailers..