New Forum

Harry Thorn

The reason I was not too fond of the other forum was how the threads stayed in line by the date they were started. I had to go way back on the list each night to follow new entries to the threads I was involved in which was a pain. I hope this new one updates as new entries are made. Lots of luck on the new forum. Later ...Harry...

W. D.

New Forum

Harry Thorn made a point. About 4 times he made the point. Same point each time too.
I really didn't have much problem with the previous forum. This new forum today is very slow to load on my computer. Just to get this block up with Harrys comments,took several seconds longer than normal,as compared to other sites. Will attempt to work this site and see how good it is in future. Thanks for trying to get us site improvements.

Old Forum Post

New Forum

Harry,

With this forum, if a thread is replied to, it will be moved to the top of the list. So you will no longer have to search down the list to find the thread you have been posting in.

Thank you for your input!
Webmaster,
RVUSA.com

Les Adams

New Forum

quote:
Harry,

With this forum, if a thread is replied to, it will be moved to the top of the list. So you will no longer have to search down the list to find the thread you have been posting in.

Thank you for your input!
Webmaster,
RVUSA.com

Although I didn't ahve a problem with the other format, I do like this format better... It is very similar to other BBS's I visit and seems easier for me to use...

Nice job folks!!

Best Regards,
Les

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty, XLT SuperCab, 4X4 Off Road, SWB, V10/3:73LS/4R100 towing 1999 Skyline 27' Nomad, Model 2700, Pullrite Hitch

Butch

New Forum

Rather like the new fourm, BUT what's with the Baby RVer thing??? Happy motoring, Butch - Nancy Lake, Alaska

Old Forum Post

New Forum

Butch,

The 'Baby RVer' is a classification system. The more you post the higher your ranking will become. Once you hit 10 posts it will change; then when you hit 25 and so on... Keep posting to see what is next!

Happy Posting!
Webmaster
RVUSA.com