NEW OUT LOOK

C Nash

Re: NEW OUT LOOK

Yep so far it really has a great look Hollis and is working fine. Darn, you mean we are not gonna be able to fuss at ya'll :laugh: . Great job Cindy and all involved. :approve:

H2H1

Well Nash, I have found a problem. The UP icon does not work, or I have not found out how to make it work. On the other old forum I just put my cursor on it hit enter and I was back at the top. So for this hasn't happen, maybe Cindy can correct it.

C Nash

Well now there you go and confuse me Hollis :laugh: I don't didn't even know there was is or what or where a UP icon is. :laugh: :eek:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Looks great. The only thing I see in the forums is that everyone is gonna have to reload their profile picture. I already have.

H2H1

dang,now I am confused, it should have been the TOP icon WHICH take u up to the first question in that section.... sorry NASH :clown:

H2H1

Hey Becky nice picture, is that a fishing pole and a can of worms in your hands? :dead: :dead:

G

only one thing wrong ,, it won't help me type or spell better ,, and the pages ae tooooooo long from side to side ,, :laugh:

SnowbirdInFlight

Not to be a buzz kill, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of difference. The header and footer are different and some other little things, but for the most part, don't see a lot of changes. But, that could be a good thing. ;) Do like the better access to the Emoticons, although would like to see a better variety. Just sayin'. ;)

G

i don't like having to move the the screen to view all ,, used to beall in one screen ,, but hey ,, all is stil in the process ,, so we'll see

C Nash

Rod there is somewhere you can adust that but you know me I forgot where. Maybe Tex can tell you

LEN

Rod Hold your ctrl key and roll you mouse key(hope you have one) and the screen will adjust. Or hold the ctrl key and hit the + or - key to adjust size.

LEN

G

ok got it ,, but now i gotta sqint to see the words ,, :laugh:
But my screen is a 17 inch ,, does that qualify ,, as a small screen tex :eek: :laugh: