New Pictures in Album

raskal

I finaly got around to posting new pics covering some of last year's critters and look-sees from our travels around this west side of the Country. You're invites to take a look as we get ready to pul the stakes up and move to a summer spot just a tad east of the real desert.

Oh, and this time, thanks to TexasClodhopper's instructions, I will not get all those spam posts in the album :blackeye:

G

RE: New Pictures in Album

Good pics Skip .. i remember those cactuses ,,, and of course i know white sands inside and out ,,, worked for a contractor up there ,, doing the guidance system on the test missles :eek: :eek: :eek: ,,, u know the ones they say we don't have ;) ;) ;) ,, but hope to see more from u ,,, i need to update my album also ,, but haven't really been anywhere since last yr ,, and my not make it this yr ,,, oh well ,, that's life ... :) :)

TexasClodhopper

Re: New Pictures in Album

Unbelievably beautiful photography, Skip. Folks, don't miss these photos.

Skip, I particularly like the way you caught the hidden feature of the Mt. Rushmore Monument. ;)

Yeah, Skip, we're all still waiting for Rod to post those pictures of the "lifeguard" from his last trip to Myrtle Beach. :clown:

G

Ok ,, u guy's challenged me ,,, so i have some pics ,, not of the exact life guard ,, but 2 of a sea turtle that washed ashore ,,, and one of my daughter ,,, but i have sent tex and ken the previews ,, now geting them to fit in the albums here ,, and btw Hollis is still panting :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Great pics Raskal. It took me about 2 mos before I finally figured out how to get rid of the stupid foreign comments.

Kenneth, looks like good times in the RV.

After looking at Raskel's pics, I'm about ready to retire the ol Razor cell phone I use as my main camera. :laugh: :laugh: