New to Good Sam Club

stoop

Not much of a "joiner" but recently bought a Good Sam Club membership for one year. I have a travel trailer and am living in it full-time, at least temporarily. Did I make a good choice with GSC or is it a waste?:concern: Thanks for any replies and please know I enjoy reading all your posts.:)

C Nash

Well with the GSC you get a magazine, discount at some CGs. I am a member and also have their road side service which I have used and they were prompt.

H2H1

Well like Nash I am a member of GSC and have there RSAS. I must say they where very helpful this passed summer when a fan blade came off the engine fan. They towed it to Flagstaff Rv repair shop and paid to have it repaired minus my deductable. However, they did not pay for my meals or motel expense I incurred while waiting on the repairs. WE are also a member of the local GSC here in GA. So for well satified with the membership.

DL Rupper

I certainly got my moneys worth out of GSC. Used their roadside service twice in 15 years, but was real happy with their service and peace of mind it brought me.
I couldn't stand their uppity totally controlled/monitored RV Forum.

C Nash

Used to get bombarded with mail from them but since the new president (not Obama) LOL has taken over we get very little.

H2H1

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, I think the still owe me 322.00 for my hotel bill when we was stuck out in Flagstaff AZ.

JCZ

H2H1;82559 said:
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, I think the still owe me 322.00 for my hotel bill when we was stuck out in Flagstaff AZ.

Hollis, Tom Bodet left the light on for you.