New to RVUSA

Larry and Rita

This is my first post I will introduce myself and my best friend (for 48 years).
My name is Larry and my wife is Rita. We currently live in Vancouver, WA.
a year ago we bought our second MotorHome a 1999 Pace Arrow 34N. with full intentions of selling our stik and briks and repaying ourselves for setting and raising our three tax deductions.I decided that we would not be close to any VA hospitals and I should go get a physical. Got the bad news that I had cancer and only had a year to live without surgery. Well had the operation and it was 100% sucesfull, and no radiation. THANK GOD!!
As soon as the doc turns me loose we will start to sell off everything and leave town.
In May we are going to Anacortes, WA for a Meet and Greet with another group (iRV2.com) then to BC Canada for a couple of weeks.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

akjimny

Re: New to RVUSA

Hi Larry and welcome to the RVUSA forum. Thank goodness the docs caught yours in time. My Boss Lady had lung cancer that no one knew or suspected - just found it by luck and they were able to get it all. I go in on the 10th of January to get some cells removed that decided to go into business for themselves. We all here on the forum have stories we could tell.

But again, welcome. Post back and let us know how your travels go. By the way, the RVUSA Meet and Greet will be this fall at Misty River campground in Tennessee. We would like to invite you and yours. Hopefully, Boss Lady and I will be back from Alaska in time to make it to the 2011 M&G. :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

Re: New to RVUSA

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear that you beat your cancer and pray that it stays that way!

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: New to RVUSA

Hey best of luck to you! DH has had the big C twice yet has been clean for twenty years now, so here's hoping the same and more for you! Welcome to the forum!

welcome2-1.gif