New to the forum

dadster

New to the forum but not new to RVing. Recently purchased a 30 ft class C motor home and drove 1700 miles towing a 3/4 ton P/U on tow dolly. No problems just didn't like the dolly. Got a good deal on a Blue OX 6500lb tow bar and a Brake buddy. Now looking for the right vehicle, can't find a good guide or source on the net. Any recommendations?

C Nash

WOW you towed a 3/4 ton with a C class? What are your needs for a toad? I toe a Saturn Vue and it's great. Also favorite is 4 door 4X4 chevy Tracker but they are not made after 04. Saturs are no longer made and they were great toads but not all them can be towed 4 down. Most chevys can be towed 4 down but be sure before you buy. I know some camr from factory saying tes 4 down then later no. Same with some ford models. Just all depends on what you need. I would advise lighter than the 3/4 ton but dont really know what your C class is rated for. Some were as low as 3k and others 5k

dadster

Thanks for the reply. We were in a pinch and had to deliver the truck, won't be doing that again. Looking for something small that gets good mileage. looking at a MINI Cooper read a manual and only the standard can be toad 4 down.

C Nash

Most Honda CRVs can be towed 4 down. Just check and do the research on any you decide on before buying.