new toilet

H2H1

Ok RV'ers, I need some advise, can you install a residential toilet in a MH? I am looking at replacing the one I have and was wondering if this possible. I like the idea of having a hand lever in stead of a foot pedal.

C Nash

Re: new toilet

Think they would use to much water flushing Hollis. Guess it would work if you were hooked to sewage all the time. Wouldn't take but a few flushes and the holding tank would be full.

H2H1

well Nash, Rod told me it want work, something about the hole being to large, but if it did I would beside I am always on a sewer hook up when camping. we don't do boondocking

Domingo

RE: new toilet

Will the tank fit on that small compartment. You can set the water level so that you may not need that much water to flush. I have calculated how much water is needed for one smooth flush. I can set it to use the minimum water. maybe it will work if youcan rig the fittings but it sure is tight in that compartemnt to change the plumbing. Ijust went to measure thecompartment and thewater tank would not fiton my MH.

LEN

Think it would work with a little adaption. They make a low use water toilet that has some kinda pressure tank in the regular tank and there is no water exposed to slosh around except in the bowl. Think they use right at a gallon per flush but it is violent, if your sitting there it takes your breath away and not the smell. The hole size would most likely need adaption. It would give at the least two=three days duty before MTing the black tank so a night or two on the road would work.

LEN