new trailering laws for 2009

H2H1

Go to Campinglife.com and look for the new event listing on the left side of the page. There will be a listing for every states new requirement on trailering requirement. There also a section giving the speed in which you can drive/tow. I found this to be very useful.

WandaLust

RE: new trailering laws for 2009

H2H1 - 5/10/2009 10:44 AM Go to Campinglife.com and look for the new event listing on the left side of the page. There will be a listing for every states new requirement on trailering requirement. There also a section giving the speed in which you can drive/tow. I found this to be very useful.

There is nothing on the left hand side that says "new event listing." I found it at this URL:

http://campinglife.com/output.cfm?id=1913347

deniloo

RE: new trailering laws for 2009

You have to click on "WEB EXCLUSIVES" on the left side and then you will find the 2009 state laws. I can't believe how many states allow you to ride in TT's and 5th wheels. No way would I even have the dogs ride back there. I'm sure there are alot of people letting kids ride back there because it is legal but IMO that is just not safe. Just MY OPINION but I sure wouldn't travel with humans or animals back there.