New Training Facility

Discussion in 'Beginning RVing' started by onefstxcrs, Aug 21, 2008.

1. onefstxcrs

onefstxcrs New Member

Hello,

My name is John Dodge, I'm the new RV instructor at Spartanburg Community Collage. We are now enrolling new students for our second semester in our RV training courses. New classes being offered this 1/4 are as follows. Hydraulics starting 9-2, Generators starting 9-3, Water Heaters starting 9-4, and Introduction to RV service starting 9-8. If anybody is interested in these classes contact Spartanburg Community Collage at 866-591-3700 or 864-592-4800.

Thank You
    John Dodge

2. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Re: New Training Facility

Hey John, sounds good. However, no disrespect, but where in the world is Spartanburg. :eek:

3. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

Oh yeah, right. I'm going to commute 2000 miles ... :clown:

4. cwishert

cwishert New Member

Well I find it kind of funny that an instructor cannot spell college :question: :eek:

5. Kirk

Kirk Senior Member

Isn't that just advertising?

I am guessing that he means Spartanberg, SC

6. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Well, we know DL will like him because of his last name :laugh: Bet DL will sign up :eek: maybe John Dodge will hang around and he should be able to give some good advice. That's the way we can tell if he is just advertising or willing to be a member that gets involved. I'll hold judgement for now :) Welcome to the forum John if you are here for the right reasons.

7. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Hey Mr. Dodge, welcome to the forum. Stay tuned and help us out with problems. :approve: I love the smell of Dodge Diesel smoke. Do you drive a Dodge. :laugh: ;)

8. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

See :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

9. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

My bet is he drives a Ford being a college professor he smarter than that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: jk Dl

10. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Now you've done it Hollis. :(

11. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

come on DL a little laughter is good for the soul. :laugh: :laugh:

12. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL for my soul.