New Training Facility

onefstxcrs

Hello,

My name is John Dodge, I'm the new RV instructor at Spartanburg Community Collage. We are now enrolling new students for our second semester in our RV training courses. New classes being offered this 1/4 are as follows. Hydraulics starting 9-2, Generators starting 9-3, Water Heaters starting 9-4, and Introduction to RV service starting 9-8. If anybody is interested in these classes contact Spartanburg Community Collage at 866-591-3700 or 864-592-4800.

Thank You
John Dodge

DL Rupper

Re: New Training Facility

Hey John, sounds good. However, no disrespect, but where in the world is Spartanburg. :eek:

Kirk

Isn't that just advertising?

I am guessing that he means Spartanberg, SC

C Nash

Well, we know DL will like him because of his last name :laugh: Bet DL will sign up :eek: maybe John Dodge will hang around and he should be able to give some good advice. That's the way we can tell if he is just advertising or willing to be a member that gets involved. I'll hold judgement for now :) Welcome to the forum John if you are here for the right reasons.

DL Rupper

Hey Mr. Dodge, welcome to the forum. Stay tuned and help us out with problems. :approve: I love the smell of Dodge Diesel smoke. Do you drive a Dodge. :laugh: ;)

H2H1

My bet is he drives a Ford being a college professor he smarter than that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: jk Dl

H2H1

come on DL a little laughter is good for the soul. :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL for my soul.