new year

H2H1

Re: new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR,HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE RVers OUT THERE, AND let do like 730 has asked us to do for the new presz. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

C Nash

Rod, what you mean you haven't spent a night in Alabama :eek: You mean that night in jail didn't count :eek: :eek: :evil: :evil: :laugh: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

H2H1

yes I am Nash, can't wait till????? what time do I drop, oh the ball drop, thank Maria for the reminder, OH I will drop later :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

C Nash

Well, I'm out of here. :laugh: Stired the pot with Hollis and Rod. :eek: :evil: :laugh: Talk to ya'll NEXT YEAR Yea Haw ya'll want have to put up with me until NEXT YEAR :laugh:

G

well it's next yr ,, nash ,, so ,, now what ,, btw didn't make the 2000 post ,, but i am gonna try before the 3rd :approve: :approve: ,, btw ,, gonna go ck out the new indoor water park that opened up in severville last month ,, who know i just might have to get the body board outaa moths balls 4 months early :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil:

LEN

Gunna see if I can rely in 2008 after it's 2009.
LOOK AT the reply times.

LEN

LEN

AH nuts the reply is in another time zone, LOL

NOT midnight yet here.

LEN

H2H1

happy new year everyone. now that the sun is up and I can see I made though another year. I hope this year is as good or better than last year for all of us RVers.

C Nash

Well it's 2009 so I'm back :laugh: Rod, just can't see a water park in Tenn even if it's inside and heated. :laugh:

G

well nash i did go ck it out ,, but one BIG catch to it ,, to use the water park ,, u have to rent one of their rooms ,, oh they are spaciuos and all ,, refer ,, full kitchen ,, and on and on ,, kinda like a condo ,, but they charge 149.00 a night ,, that is based on 3 people ,, and a min stay of 3 nights ,, but u also get the water park and a buffet dinner with u'r stay ,, not really to bad ,, hell the rv park in MB is 71.00 a night ,, and no buffet :eek: :laugh: ,, but the water park was very warm inside ,, about 90 or better ,, and they said that the water is heated to 86 ,, now i can handle that ,,, one other thing ,, if i do go ,, i'll prolly stand out in the crowd ,, all those people there looked like they were ghost ,,, i have a almost summer tan as of now :eek: :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

H2H1

Rod, why have a kitchen/kitchenette if you get free buffet? ANYWAY that still a little high for my blood. Just look how much u can save for MB if you didn't go there and spend 149.00 :laugh:

C Nash

Well, I checked with a private CG in Key West Fl. and they wanted 97 a night and that did not include taxes. West is looking better each day. Now if I can just find someone to rewind the armature or a place that will just sell the armature for the slide motor :(