newbee, need 5th

Crazy_Canuck

i have an older f250 7.3 4x4 and looking for a 5th. shorter used model with a hitch able to tow my boat. looking for a quality unit. any suggestions would be great. Arctic Fox or Jayco or ? are there models of trailers i should avoid?

C Nash

Re: newbee, need 5th

Welcome to the forum Crazy Canuck. Of the two mentioned I would go with the Artic Fox. There are also plenty of Jaycos on the road. Check into the Sunnybrook line.

C Nash

If I was planning on towing a boat behind the 5th wheel I would pay close attention to the TT frame. Remember that this is illeagle in some states so ck the state you are planning to do this. Not a fan of towing this way but I know Shadow tows one behind his Montana 5th wheel.

Crazy_Canuck

i may not take the boat all the time or the camper, i used to drive 18 wheeler a number of years ago and come from the farm so pulling multiple trailers is no problem, even backing up b trains isn't that tough. but my wife and i are looking to do something more with retirement in the near future and want to try some 5th wheel camping and touring. Any info about quality trailers and general info would be great.
thankx...