Newbie in search of TT

TRIP07

I've never owned a TT. Looking for an Ultralight Hybid 18'-20'. My tow vehicle is a Jeep Grand Cherokee (no tow package) rated to GVWR of 5400#. Would welcome any recommendations regarding the best manufacturers (quality for your dollar) of TT'ers, and tow hitch to place on my vehicle.
Thanks. Great forum. I have learned a great deal in a short period of time already.
Todd

K9Jedi

Re: Newbie in search of TT

Hi Todd,

For what it is worth we bought a 26 foot Keystone Cougar, bunkhouse model, in May and love it. We haven't had any problems with it at all. We looked at a ton of brands and for the money we really liked the quality better then anyone else.

Tim

Blueeyes

After doing 3+ years of research on small tt, in my opinion the 3 best are Jayco 199, k-z coyote lite, & cruiser rv funfinder 18'. They are alum. framed, fiberglass hull, & the floor plans are the best I've seen for small trailers. Just my opinion & others may have some they think are better. They are a little more expensive than some other models but I think the construction would be worth it.

kiwiusa

We just purchased a Jayco Jayflight 22FB and we tow it with our Tahoe which has the full towing package. My husband also added the Reese antisway control and the brake control. We absolutely love this trailer and have just returned from our first trip about 3 hours south of where we live. We went to Weldon Springs State Park and had the electric hookup. The sites there are nice and big with lots of room between each camper. We are looking forward to going to the Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana next weekend. For what its worth, we would recommend that you look at a Jayco Trailer.

Angela :) :)