Newbie looking for advice on motorhomes

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by gate9869, Jun 13, 2013.

1. gate9869

gate9869 Junior Member

Hey guys I am new to this site and new to rvs, I am considering buying a used motorhome. Let me just say I have no clue about motorhomes, nor do I know which is best for my needs. I have started looking and I found there is a wide variety. I know nothing about them so I figured I would see if anyone on here has some advice. I am interested in a super class c diesel or a class a diesel. I like the Gulf stream endure, super nova, jayco senaca, as well as several class a. We want something that has preferably 3 slides, laundry, under storage, and can pull my boat through the mountains. We plan to use this to travel the us during the winter ( no more than 2 -3 weeks at a time) and for the lake in the summer. We would like something that will accommodate all our needs. I don't want to buy something and wish next year we would of went with something else for lack of experience with motorhomes. With that said I am clueless when it comes to which brands are better quality, more reliable, and will hold its value. Any info into this will be much appreciated !! Thanks !!