newer toad

H2H1

well Maria had me out looking for her a newer SUV. She found 3 earlier in the day when she was out by her self. The three was a Honda CRV 2010, Jeep Compass 2010, and Kia 2006. all are OK. But I saw a 2008 Lexus SUV that I liked. The milage was a little high 81k rounded off here.WELL if she decides to get her another car, I get her Honda Accord, which I can convert to my toad. everyone is happy, she will have payment and I want. SEE how nice I am hahahaha. just kidding we will see if maybe we can pay it off if she buys. Well that my wish, a newer toad. BTW she wants the Honda CRV, hey ither car she canget what ever she like, as long as she is happy, I am happy.

C Nash

My 2cents Hollis go with the Honda crv. Towable 4 down. Lexus expensive upkeep. KIA cannot be towed 4 down unless straight stick is what I have been told. JMO

vanole

Hollis,

I agree with Nash and your Mrs on the CRV.

Like you I always fall back on Rule 1 of the "Salt Mines". Rule 1 states: "Whatever makes her happy tickles me to death..."

V/R
Jeff
GO NAVY

H2H1

I know and BTW none of these will be a toad. It will be just her car to haul the grand kids around. Maria has a 2000 honda Accord that I will be getting as my toad, and be getting rid of the Saturn. I will keep all informed as what she decides. Oh the Honda Accord was bought off the show room floor so it a one owner and I know everything about it.

Triple E

Hey hollis have you looked at the ford escape. I had some doubts about it but after having it for a year and 20,000 mile driving and 7000 miles towing I am impressed. Just saying. Drove it to Great Falls last weekend, 1362 miles round trip, and average 30.2 mpg. That's the truth!

H2H1

Hey Steve, I really don't care what she buys, as long as she is satified and happy. She has looked at the Ford, but she does not want buy new, that just the way she feels about new cars. Beside she has been wanting a Honda CRV for a very long time, so I can just guess that will be what she will get.

Wolfpack Fan

I would go with the Honda CRV. As someone else mentioned, 4 wheels down towable. Low maintenance costs and very reliable. Lexus upkeep being high isn't true. We had the RX330 Suv and now a GS350 Sedan. They require as much upkeep as a Toyota and the reliability is the best out there, IMHO.