Next Crude Oil Tipping point

TexasClodhopper

Back on May 29, 2008 I told you to look for a certain price for crude oil next year.

"I have it on good authority that crude oil prices will be "down" to $90 next year. There, I've stuck my neck out."

Now it's your chance to guess where you think it will perhaps go this year. One of these numbers is a 'magic' tip-over point that will cause a certain drop. See if the preponderance of guesses can find it!

elkhartjim

Re: Next Crude Oil Tipping point

I'm with you Tex. And I'm going to take credit for the falling crude prices because I leased my land a few months ago for exploration driling. Of course the price is going to drop. Any of you want a good tip on some heavy duty stock?

And I hope I understood your point. If it drops below $110-$113 it will continue down to $90 before it stabilizes. JMHO

Check my gas war post.

H2H1

I sure hope you are right, 90.00 a barrel OK with me, what would that equate to per gallon?

DL Rupper

Personnally I hope it stays high until Congress votes to Drill offshore. If you take the pressure off Congress they will punt.

H2H1

very true DL but with gas coming down it helps us all :laugh:

G

well as of now they are looking into the russia invasion thingy ,, so they say .. it near a mojor pipe line for the european countrys ,, and wait and see if it don't go up again ,, but JMO
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

Not only that Rod and DL. Just mention the word Hurricane and it will go up!!

DL Rupper

Hey all, I want my cake and eat it too. If the dummies in Congress vote for Drilling the price will come down. I just hope it stays high enough for the next 3 months to get Congress to act. Then it would nice if it came down, down, down. :)

H2H1

Drill,drill,drill I want lower gas price so I can travel more :laugh: :laugh: . I told my wife that I wanted to drill, she told me call my congressman :( :( :clown: . so I did , I was told he was out on recess :( , dang no luck at all.

utmtman

If Obama gets into office it will go to 150 or higher. We had a survival economy until democrats got the senate a couple of years ago and we have not been worth crap since.

H2H1

Amen Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR EVEN worst he will give everything to the terrist in order to please them and we all will suffer a great deal

H2H1

Well today I bought gas for $3.45. not in Ga but AL. I had to fill the truck up plus 2-5 gal can and bring home and put in the wife car as it setting passed e. total cost $97.00. O-well life is still good :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Hollis did you ever think you would see the day when 3.45 would be a bargin :eek: :laugh:

H2H1

well it looks like Rv is going to be fun again. I hope Tex perdiction come true. He stated it would down to $90.00 a barrel by fall ,sure hope so.

TexasClodhopper

Whoa down there, hoss! I made no such prediction ... :clown:

Don't forget to vote in the poll at the top of the page.
Some day soon you can look back and say you are a very good prognosticator!

Shadow

Hope your right TC, Retiring soon and plan on meeting up with some of you jokers!! ;) :laugh:

H2H1

I surely hope we get lower gas/diesel, it will allow a lot of us to get out more. we are planing on going to GTS open house this coming April if possible Shadow try to come. I have heard it is a lot of fun.

Shadow

Just might happen. February will be my last month of employment. Hit the open house on the way north and the Oct. rally on the way back. Have a plan. Just got to Get-R-Done :)