Nightmare

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by elkhartjim, Apr 3, 2008.

1. elkhartjim

elkhartjim Senior Member

I just remembered a dream last night....my mh would'nt start....gotta go see if it will.

2. elkhartjim

elkhartjim Senior Member

Re: Nightmare

Nothing smells as good as deisel smoke when you engine fires up.

3. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

Jim that wasn't a dream it was a night mare :laugh:

4. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

jim I hope that wasn't a dodge diesel, if so DL will pat you on the back telling us how gooood it smells. :laugh: :laugh:

5. elkhartjim

elkhartjim Senior Member

cummins...same thing right DL. By the way DL, when do you get your smoke back from the bodyshop? I know your having withdrawals.

6. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Hopefully around Apr 11. I plan to be "on the road" the 13th heading west. :) My rental car is OK, but I can't smell the exhust. :bleh:

7. utmtman

utmtman Senior Member

Oh good grief.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

hey DL i can bottle some of mine and send it to u ,, since u let u'r secret out and i copied it ,, so now i can send u u'r own Cummins diesel smoke smell :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

I can see come out of WM, get into the trunk of that little rent car, pull out a bottle of 'cummins smoke', and pour it into his gas tank! :clown:

10. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

just got word that I can get my truck Mon. Hope they haven't messed up the good smelling smoke. :laugh: :laugh: Next stop is up the road to Uniopolis, OH for a set of Michelin XPS RIB trailer tires. $$$$$. :eek:

11. elkhartjim

elkhartjim Senior Member

Glad your getting "smoke" back, I can't imagine the withdrawals...you gona spend the night in monday? Maybe just it run all night with the window open just enough so you can smell the cummins smoke.

12. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

:laugh: :bleh: :eek: ;) :approve: