no manual

friartruck

:( I just purchased a used 2007 Dutchmen Express 29r but was not given the proper manuals for this particular unit. Dealership was of no help. At the moment I am sitting at a camp site (my first outting) without DC to one TV, no idea where circuit breakers are, and not even sure this unit has a converter/inverter. Not a happy camper. I have tried contacting Four Winds but of not help. Any suggestions as to how to get a manual? Thanks in advance for any help from Happy :) campers.

C Nash

Re: no manual

Are your tvs 12 volt dc? Are you hooked to shore power? I would think the tvs are ac 120v

friartruck

Re: no manual

The unit in back is 115v but the one towards the front is DC only and has a standby light that is always on regardess of hookup. It stayed on for a couplle of hours and then the screen went blank but the sound continued. It might be connected to vehicle battery? If so then the engine must be on for the main battery to charge so the voltage is up enough for this unit to work. Everything else seems to run when unit is plugged in.