No more Fleetwood T.T.

Discussion in 'Towables' started by campers4u, Mar 10, 2009.

1. campers4u

campers4u New Member

sad to see another MFG dropping out of the game, but in these times It may not be the last.....

2. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

Re: No more Fleetwood T.T.

Yep, they announcedyesterday that they were no longer building trailers, and were going to concentrate on MH's and other ventures they are in. I am talking Prowler, Mallard, Wilderness, Terry, etc...GONE.

Today Fleetwood, as a company,filed for Bankruptcy. Too bad....Hope this downward spiral ends soon.

3. rjf7g

rjf7g Senior Member

Ken-
    How is Gulfstream doing? Being a privately held company, it's hard to find financial info about them.

4. campers4u

campers4u New Member

I know they had to let workers go, but there build lines are going.... another thing thats gone is the week long dealer show,,,, now only 2-days and no more paid flights to the show ... make for a long walk,,,, to bad the ins. companies and banks didnt have to cut back like everyone else has...

5. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

Everyone has had to cut back, but Gulf Stream will survive this better than most probably. Very deep pockets there. I was at the Factory yesterday and all plants were running production.

6. flyboy1

flyboy1 Member

Has anyone heard anything about the Citation Brand. I currently have a Citation 27J and we love it. We are going to upgrade to a 5th wheel next year and Citation has several floorplans I really liked.

7. rjf7g

rjf7g Senior Member

I used to own a Citation 27FKS and traded it in to GTS on my new Gulf Stream.

8. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

Becky you get your leak fixed? :blush: sure hope so