No more Fleetwood T.T.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: No more Fleetwood T.T.

Yep, they announcedyesterday that they were no longer building trailers, and were going to concentrate on MH's and other ventures they are in. I am talking Prowler, Mallard, Wilderness, Terry, etc...GONE.

Today Fleetwood, as a company,filed for Bankruptcy. Too bad....Hope this downward spiral ends soon.

rjf7g

Ken-
How is Gulfstream doing? Being a privately held company, it's hard to find financial info about them.

campers4u

I know they had to let workers go, but there build lines are going.... another thing thats gone is the week long dealer show,,,, now only 2-days and no more paid flights to the show ... make for a long walk,,,, to bad the ins. companies and banks didnt have to cut back like everyone else has...

Grandview Trailer Sa

Everyone has had to cut back, but Gulf Stream will survive this better than most probably. Very deep pockets there. I was at the Factory yesterday and all plants were running production.

flyboy1

Has anyone heard anything about the Citation Brand. I currently have a Citation 27J and we love it. We are going to upgrade to a 5th wheel next year and Citation has several floorplans I really liked.

rjf7g

I used to own a Citation 27FKS and traded it in to GTS on my new Gulf Stream.