no water!

hdrider63

i have a Park Model, I went down to the campground for the season opening and connected to my water supply but got no water inside!? This is the first time this has happened to me. We did winterize before leaving for the winter! Any suggestions? Thanks.

Triple E

Re: no water!

Have you reversed all the valve's you might have opened or closed while you winterize? Are you getting any water to your hot water tank? Do you have a check valve that might be stuck closed? Not sure of anything else that might be a problem. Drain valve?

Hey welcome to the forum. Lets us know what you find. Who knows, you might help someone else out.
Good luck and I am sure some one will reply that have more knowledge then myself. ;) :)

Kirk

Did you do the winterizing yourself and so know what you now need to undo, or did someone do it for you? Have you checked to make sure that you have water at the hydrant that supplies the RV? Do that first as it may be that the park has the water turned off. Once you know that you have water at the hydrant, follow the line from there into the RV and check each valve in the route.

Does your park-model have house type appliances of the RV type? Either one can be found, depending upon who built it. You should be able to follow the water lines from the hydrant to some point where there is a valve, if that is the problem.

How does your water connect, via a white hose and an RV hose connection? Is there water through that hose if you are using one? If there is no water at all inside then there must be a valve that has not been opened, if there is water at the hydrant.

vernpalmr

Just purchased a 2005 New Vision 5th Wheel and plan to go dry camping this weekend but in attempting to fill the fresh water tank it just runs out on the ground - where is the shut off valve?

vernpalmr

fresh water!

Just purchased a 2005 New Vision 5th wheel and am going dry camping this weekend but as I attempt to fill the fresh water tank it just runs out on the ground - there must be a shut off valve somewhere - anyone have an idea?