Norcold Recall

elkhartjim

Are y'all aware of the latest Norcold recall. It includes almost every refer they've made including the late model 12XX's. Don't depend on their website...call. All I said when I called was 12 and they said its under the recall. They didn't care what the serial number was. Just passing along information in case you were not aware.

There are several threads on the iRV2.com forum if you would like more info.

G

Re: Norcold Recall

good thing i have an old norcold ,, i guess older is better ,, they took more time to really make stuf right :) :approve: :approve:

Triple E

RE: Norcold Recall

elkhartjim - 11/7/2010 6:24 PM

Are y'all aware of the latest Norcold recall. It includes almost every refer they've made including the late model 12XX's. Don't depend on their website...call. All I said when I called was 12 and they said its under the recall. They didn't care what the serial number was. Just passing along information in case you were not aware.

There are several threads on the iRV2.com forum if you would like more info.

Very good write up jim.

H2H1

hey Jim when my MH was in the shop for some maintenance work I showed the owner a recall notice that I had. He said he called Norcold and they said all was Ok, but thanks for the up date, I will call for myself and find out

LEN

Had mine done this spring and got $50 fuel card for my trouble.

LEN

elkhartjim

I'm sorry. I guess if gts thought it was a concern it would have been passed along.

I was simply passing some information to possibly save your life. Norcold has now recalled almost every unit and I mean every unit they've manufactured due to liability issues. I would suggest each of you call Norcold regardless of the age of your unit.

I'm installing a residential refer so I won't need to worry.

I wish you all well and suggest each of you check other forums where this is a major topic. Its serious! Oh, Len...different recall. Sorry.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Jim,
I recieved a certified letter the other day from Norcold. What they said was it pertained to 1200 models only. I meant no disrespect, just re-enforcing what you said.

I won't respond to anything you say again.