North East Texas RV Park Coming Online

jackrichey

Greetings fellow RVer's.

This post is to announce the upcoming opening of College Park Camping & RV, located in the deep northeast Texas piney woods. It will offer short and long term RV parking with full 50 amp hook-ups. This park is very private, quiet, and secluded, with an adjoining primitive camping park and access to nature trails. Located equidistant between Mt. Pleasant, Daingerfield, and Pittsburg, Texas, with easy access to area lakes. Lake Bob Sandlin (15 minutes), Lake Welch (5 minutes), and Lake Monticello (15 minutes) driving distance. Daingerfield State Park is also only 15 minutes away, but does not offer RV sites. All these lakes are noted for their great bass fishing. College Park, being secluded, will give you peace of mind with easy access, without the traffic and hassles of a park located in a metropolitan area. Two spaces will be available within two to three weeks, in plenty of time to make your reservations for the upcoming winter season. RVer's from the northern tier of the US, as well as everyone else are welcome. 15 to 20 more spaces will be available 2 to 3 at a time in the upcoming months. Please go to http://www.collegeparkventures.com for more information. These spaces will be very reasonably priced, depending on the length of your stay.

Thank you, and we hope to see you soon!!

Jack Richey
College Park Owner

Shadow

RE: North East Texas RV Park Coming Online

Tell me you did pay RVUSA for the advertisement, right?

jackrichey

RE: North East Texas RV Park Coming Online

Oh! No! I didn't realize this was a pay site. I thought it said a place to recommend a park. Please tell me more.

Jack

H2H1

Re: North East Texas RV Park Coming Online

Hey Jack, this forum is supported by those who advertise on it. We do get people who would like to push there product here for free. If you like to advertise your park , please look on the left side for the link for you to do it. Good luck with your park and when I ever get a chance ti get back to Texas in your area I will stop for a night or 2

H2H1

Hey Jack, this forum is supported by those who advertise on it. We do get people who would like to push there product here for free. If you like to advertise your park , please look on the left side for the link for you to do it. Good luck with your park and when I ever get a chance ti get back to Texas in your area I will stop for a night or 2

elkhartjim

Sorry Jack, I'll stick with Caddo Lake State Park next week. Can't be any more secluded than that.

jackrichey

Thank you Hollis & Maria,

After I read that first message to my post, I looked around and found where RVUSA has the adverts, and I have already contacted them. This park has been a pet project of mine for several years now, inspired from living on the road and following power plant construction jobs, and usually being somewhat dissatisfied with the accommodations I have experienced. I am retired now from the power plant work, and this place keeps me busy. My goal is to offer spacious, and clean sites. Far too many times in the past, I have felt crowded in the parks I've visited, and don't intend for that to happen here. Also, I am attempting to get this thing going somewhat on a shoestring, so I don't make hasty decisions about anything I do here. (trying not to make mistakes), and I'm on this forum hoping for advice and insight from those of you who enjoy the RV'ing lifestyle.

Thank you for your input!

Jack

jackrichey

Hey Jim,

I'm not completely ready anyway! (waiting for the electrician) :) I have stayed at Caddo Lake, and that is indeed a nice place, but don't forget the insect repellent!! I spent about a week there some years ago with my three young daughters, and really had to struggle to keep those HUGE Texas mosquitoes from carrying off my little girls!! It is indeed a beautiful place! Best I remember they don't have full hook-ups though, and if you stay for a while, it's the dump station ordeal. Really, what I'm doing here is trying to appeal to those folks that are full timers and looking for an extended stay. Since I do all the work myself, except for the electrical, I'm not really geared for the overnighters just yet. Eventually, I will have pull through sites that will be "Big Rig" friendly, but the first two spaces that will be ready are really more suitable for someone looking for a site that's quiet and secluded, with plenty of room, yet accessible to shopping and recreation.

Good luck to you Jim!!

Jack

TexasClodhopper

Jack, you seem like a nice guy, but we really depend on this forum so please stop doing the free stuff and contact Cindy for some ad space on www.RVUSA.com .

We'll be a lot more friendly to your cause ....