not RV related

H2H1

Well I know this isn't RV related but, asa proud grand paw I justwanted to let everyone know that we welcome a new grand son in last night. He can into the this world at 7.9 lbs and 21" long.And we can't wait to take himm camping

elkhartjim

Re: not RV related

Congrats Hollis and Maria. What do mean not rv related? A future rv'er was just brought into the world.
Merry Christmas

H2H1

thanks Jim and Lee that means a lot to us. and Merry Christmas to you.

C Nash

Congratulation Hollis and Marie :approve: Go on and take him camping now :laugh: Great early Christmas present. Don't get to attached or you want be able to leave him and go camping. :) Nothing like Grand kids and greats.

C Nash

Hollsi forgot to ask. Is Mom and Dad ok? How many does this make for you and Marie?

H2H1

Nash both are fine, thanks for asking, but looking at mom you would know she just had a baby. this 4 for us, 2 boys and 2 girls. since this my step daughter and Maria daughter now she has 2 from her daughter and I have 2 from my son.

C Nash

Good to hear all are well Hollis. Aint life wonderful. Well at least you are even. We had six grand boys and one grandaughter. Used to tell the grandaughter she was my favorite granddaughter till she finally figured out she was the only :laugh: She got me back though and gave us the twin great grandaughters :eek:

H2H1

Well Nash you have heard ,WHAT GOES AROUND, COME AROUND'S, and she got you. speaking of family my son is a single parent of 2, dating a girl with 3 , So Nash when will they stop multiplying? Just kidding I love them all :laugh: :laugh:

G

well hollis glad to hear ,, mother and child are doing good ,, and congrats to u ,, i know i will feel the same someday when i have grandkids ,, but till then i'll stick with my granddog (used to be grand puppy) :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Hollis, Rod will forget all about that beach when he gets them grandkids :laugh:

rjf7g

Congratulations! I am glad to hear everyone is doing well and know you'll have a ball camping with your new grandson some day. We took one camping at 8 months and would have taken him sooner had he not been born in August!

cwishert

Congratulations, I am sure that he will be camping soon enough. Especially if Mom and Dad need a break! I know that is when I get to spend the most time with my three granddaughters.

H2H1

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Oh he and his sister will be with us later on when we go out. Grand kids are great, spoiled them and send them home. :laugh: :laugh:

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: not RV related

boy2.gif
congrats.gif

DL Rupper

Congratulations Hollis and Maria. What a great Christmas present. We are looking forward to coming back to Ohio in March for a new grand-baby. We are old enough for great-grandbabies, but my son thought having his first at 41 years old was a great idea. :)

H2H1

DL I have heard it's never to late to be grandparent, whether by birth or adoption. Hey, DL at 41 he should know where he is as for as financial and being stable. But thanks for the kind word, and congratulation on your late grand baby and enjoy them while you can.

buftflair

Just read your post, I've been busy with the Grandchildren. But most of all CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Ain't the grands fun, spoil'em and send'em home