NYC by RV ??????What to do?

Old Forum Post

[Jim] I am thinking about taking a trip to the Big Apple in my Class A 36&#039 Winnie...any suggestion where I can park this bad boy (outside the city) but still have transportation in and out by subway or train? Please reply.

A new RVer

Jim Jochum
Potomac,MD

Email: Jimjoch@aol.com

Old Forum Post

NYC by RV ??????What to do?

[Ron] We stayed at Liberty Harbor Marina & Resort in Jersy City , N.J. this summer. They are right across the river from Lower Manhattan and you can see the Statue Of Liberty from you coach! It looks like a rough part of town when you drive in but really was not. Within walking distance from subway (appx 6 blocks) and there is also a water taxi. It is more like a large fenced in parking lot but had good security, 50 amp elec. and water at site also dump stations. Very convienent to everything. Contact them at 1 -800 - 646-2066. They are pricy ($50 per day) but since they were so convienent to everything it was worth it. People there are informative and nice. They also offer tour buse pickup service. If you have 2000 edition of Trailer Life look on page 1154 for their ad. Go to the world trade center for Broadway tickets up to 50% off many good shows. Have a good time