off the rv topic

G

well to all i am sorry ,, this is not rvstuff , but kinda personal to me ,, i got tickets to see Kenny Chesney in person ,, no concert ,, he is pre viewing his new film coming out in theaters "summer in 3D" in april ,, the 21st ,, and i know what all will prolly say about him or think ,, but he is a tennessean and all the ticket sales goes to the variety childrens charity ,, so in away a good cause ,, but for me ,, it is a once in a lifetime thing ,, to meet a guy like that ,, who as i do ,, loves the warm weather , and best of all,, the only real thing that i live for ,, the beach and ocean ,, anywhere , but the pre screening is April 14 (sorry hollis i told u wrong) ,, ok that is enough of me ,, about this ,, oops here is the link if anyone wants to see . :cool: :cool:

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=12115943

utmtman

Re: off the rv topic

Go enjoy and have fun. If you decide you dont want to go I will gladly take the tickets and go for you. :cool: ;)

H2H1

Rod there is no reason to apologize for doing something you want to do. I support your thought as it support local charity in TN. AND we know how you enjoy the warm (HOT) beach and he does to , so why not go have fun, get an autograph if you can,, also a picture of you two. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Doupt that wil happen hollis ,, the picture that is ,, but maybe an autograph ,, who knows :cool: :approve: :approve: