OH boy

elkhartjim

Let the games begin. I want some of you guys wealth. Send it straight to me and maybe I'll get fifty cent on the dollar or send it to Washington and I'll get a whole lot less. God bless America and God bless those that are going to "run" it.

G

RE: OH boy

i know what u mean ,, jim here we go ,, let's see what happens ,, and agian OH BOY ,, we are in for a not so great rving time ,, but just MO :angry: :angry: :angry: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:

DL Rupper

Re: OH boy

Hope is gone. No more oil. No more money. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Welfare is back. RV while you still can. This is a sad day for America. :(

TexasClodhopper

Just to make this thread official ...

"Oh, boy ... "

I'm revising all of my business activities and plans.

I refuse to run any business that will incur any "special" taxes or penalties. That means that I will not be hiring any employees in the USA, either. I will move my business activity outside of the USA to minimize the burdens of taxation within these borders.

I will duck and weave my way through the myriad of rules and regulations until I hone my business activity for the least tax burden I can possibly manage.

I will not be hiring the disadvantaged, either, because that will expose me to horrendous government regulations as one of the strings attached.

Small businesses will just have to get more multileveled, more small and more numerous to compete. "Black market" activity will be a greater advantage to business activities.

G

me too ,, tex ,,,, ;) :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

we will do what is need to survive ,, GTS ,, i know i am goin all cash as of next week :)

H2H1

Well if you watched the celebration in Grant Park you would have seem so many young and uneducated that were easy to brain wash. And that is exactly what has happen with the promise of free education and help from the distribution of everyone else's money. WHAT they DIDN'T know was they are going to pick up the tab for the cost when they get out and start working for a living. This bill is going to around for a very long time. And that my 2 cents.

Grandview Trailer Sa

I already know people who are selling their real estate investments because he is going to bring back Capital Gains TAX. Now it is 15%, going back to 30%.

C Nash

Well we got him so I guess we will find out :( At least I did hear him say "God bless America and God bless you" at the end of his speech :eek: Nearly passed out. Now we will see if he places his hand on the Bibble when he takes the pledge. I'm just going to start sitting by the mailbox and waiting for a handout :laugh:

G

Nash i want to see that also ,, Rush Limbaugh is aking the same ??? ,, and most have said he will not ,, and does not respect the USA ,,, but agian this is Rush ;) :approve: :eek:

C Nash

I can't believe he want but guess we will find out. Haven't listened to Russ in a long time but I bet he is having a field day with it. Never cared to much for him.

elkhartjim

Thanks Tex for making the thread official. If today on Wall St is an indication of Mr Obama and our economical recovery..."oh boy".

*scooter*

H2H1, very interesting. I heard of an interview with the president elect supporters and they were asked about his running mate and asked the question 'if she would make a good vice president' and they thought she would. They didn't have a clue who was his true running mate.

H2H1

this was an event to early registration and vote before being investigated to be legal to vote and that worked in Ohio( ACORN). And at all universities and Colleges that went to just about the same thing registration and telling all who would listen that O is going to take care of them . Now they are stuck with the bill (cost) in the future . Go back and see where his speeches were held. They are already asking for $500 Billions, when will it stop?????