OH OH Ken maybe a Winnie dealer too

LEN

file:///C:/Users/adm/AppData/Local/Temp/Winnebago_Looking_to_Purchase_SunnyBrook___RV_Business.htm

LEN

LEN

Re: OH OH Ken maybe a Winnie dealer too

I'll go get it again but the just is that Winnie is looking at buying Sunnybrook.

LEN

I saw the C: after the fact. I was on another site and now cant find the article (will keep looking) But as above the just of the news article was that Winnie was looking into buying out Sunnybrook and went into when/how Sunnybrook came about.
Don't ya just hate it when you do a copy and paste and can still screw it up.

LEN

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well, I did not know about this. I called my salesman at SunnyBrook and he confirmed it. (He also apologized for not telling me.)

He said that the owner of SunnyBrook had been approached by several companies, but turned down the ones that he felt would ruin SunnyBrooks reputation of building high quality units. When Winnebago approached him, he felt that they would hold the quality and there would be nothing but improvements.

As with all buyouts, some things will change, I will have to wait and see.

CharlieS

I think that says something about the quality and reputation of SunnyBrook.

Triple E

Ok Tex, now you have a chance to trade you motor home in for a big 40 footer, straight across. Right Ken. :eek: :laugh:

G

u got that one right Triple E ,, u know GTS ,, he is out to please the customer ;) :approve: :approve: :approve:
What do u say GTS ,, Tex got a deal or what ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Rod, you know everyone gets a good deal here, but straight across.....and to the guy with the Vapo Rub??? :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

That is a shame that you had to find out about the buyout on the forum from Len. Glad he has a good eye and spotted that.

Ah yes, the vapor rub...good times!

H2H1

To all who has purchase a TT or 5th Wheel from Ken he has not changed, you will still get the best service you can get. And those who are looking at his products and thinking of buying from him, rest assure you will still get that great service. If and when he becomes a MH dealer he will still offer the great service on that product. YOU JUST CAN'T GO WRONG BUYING FROM HIM

rjf7g

I will be in touch with you, Grandview Trailer Sales, to order my new Winnebago once I win this New Year's Lottery in Virginia!

H2H1

save your time Ken and Becky, I already checked and there was no winner. Maybe I can win this thing and buy me a new one to. :laugh: