oil drop

H2H1

WellI see that PPB of oil is down about $10.00 for the last 2 days. Now how long will it take the gas station to lower the price??????:question: :question:

G

RE: oil drop

It won;t ,, Hollis ,, they need to make up for the money they lost ,, when oil went down ,, sorry :laugh:

H2H1

Re: oil drop

WELL THERE WENT MY GOOD NIGHT SLEEP, HOPING FOR A MIRACLE for cheap gas now I will not be able to sleep be worried about gas :eek: :( . oh well if I wake up in the morning THAT's a good sign it going to be OK :laugh: worry about gas later

G

I agree Hollis ,, gas is the least thing to worry about now ;) :approve: :approve: :approve:

utmtman

Yes gas prices are the least of our worries. Who is going to make it into the oval office and tax us to death and screw with our retirements is a bigger worry to me. Wondering if I will be able to afford to rv next year if BO makes it and gets his way.

H2H1

Lee you got an 05 why do you need a new one? it looks good and travel well as you said, so why get another?

DL Rupper

If Dr No gets in the Oval Office, it will mean no to every form of energy. The only thing he will say yes to is higher taxes. :eek: :(

Kirk

Hey guys! Lets all just get one of those fuel line magnets, put some acetone into the fuel tank and then add this new carburetor that I just read about and by all the neat effects of these gimmicks we should all be getting at least 30 mpg on our RVs! Shoot, if you put on one of each of the fuel saving add-ons we might even be able to just laugh at the price of gas or diesel.