Ok I'll add a bit so there will be something to read.

LEN

Will be packing up and moving today from Ocotilla Wells to Yuma. Friend just wrote Diesel is 1.89 a gallon there so we will fuel. Have fresh ruby red grapefruit and tangelo's on board. The temp yesterday was in the 80;s and today by time we hit Yuma will be 86 or so. Time to HIT THE BEACH and get out the speedo, now if that ain't an ugly thought, as he hikes his belly above his belt line.
In case someone is interested in the desert This Anza Borrego stae park is great and if you are an ATV person It is great for this also. And if your tight like me the boondocking has lots of space.
That's it for now.

LEN

G

RE: Ok I'll add a bit so there will be something to read.

well have a good trip and think of me when u hit the beach ,,, i have almost 2 more months of this damn no camping ,,, and also the cold weather ,,, but have a good one Len :approve: :cool:

rjf7g

Re: Ok I'll add a bit so there will be something to read.

Drive safely and have fun.

Darlin

Rod you can always come down her to our beach. The high today was 75. That should warm up those bones.

Darlin :cool:

G

Darlin ,, 70 is almost short sleeve weather for me ,,, heck if it's 60 ,, i still have a jacket on ,, and long pants :blush: :blush: :( :(

LEN

Will be about 85 here today, Yuma. Last night as it cooled had to have the fantastic fan on to cool the bedroom, tuff life here. And that was after a two person, steak for me salmon for the wife, dinner for $12.99 total(well drinks were xtra). These RVer's down here know how to watch their $$$$$. Getting the RV washed and waxed for $85 Thursday right here on the lot. Have any of the rest noticed that you live cheaper on the road than you do at home(guess this is a question for you ful-part timers)? Well busy day today gotta hit the Verizon store and get the toad oil changed then pickup groceries. Have a good day all. OH adding a couple pics to the album.

LEN

Kirk

It was cold today here in south Florida. We had a major cold front go through and today only got up to a high of about 75. It is supposed to be back to the low 80s in a day or two so we may survive this nasty weather.

utmtman

Been running in the high 70's here in Bouse, Az. Len have a good time fer sure. We are pulling out saturday for Utah. Got several dr appts in Utah in March and Mother is in Hospital and in need of me doing some work around her house for her. Have a great one people.

Steve H

Wow...86 degrees! They are forcasting snow for us on Thursday! :( Diesel is down to $2.19 here which is about as cheap as I have seen it the past couple of years! Looking forward to warmer weather. You all have safe travels!

Steve H

UPDATE: It started snowing already...about 1/2 inch so far :eek:

Darlin

BRRRRR Shivver Shiver Just the mention of SNOW means that is it cold.

Darlin :cool:

G

U and me both ,, Darlin ,,, we are gonna get more also ,, come sunday ,, but tomm and the next 67 and 68 :bleh: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

Snow - what's that? We have had cold and we have had rain, but not really at the same time.

cwishert

Highs in the 80s today in SE Texas tomorrow even warmer. Saturday back to the 60's. Can't wait for it to stay above 80 for awhile. :)

LEN

Boy am I glad I'm here and not home in OLympia Wa, let it snow,let it snow,let it snow, I'm here aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
Well sorry for those in in. Going to breakfast and then the swap meet this morning with friends.

LEN