old girl is home

H2H1

Well I went and picked up my MH today. COST :question: R U ready for this. grand total $206.00 that right $206. work performed: fixed the axle seal on right rear wheel. buffed out the head lights and charged the batteries. THAT IS ALL THE WORK, I still have to deal with Wal Mart over the battery and I can't find the in voice:dead: :dead: . I have decided that if they don't make it good I am taking my money some where else and get another battery. I will be ready tomorrow to travel again.:laugh: :laugh: :) :) I also spent 3 hours washing and cleaning it up.

H2H1

Re: old girl is home

the cost may reflect the fact that I did a of B------- and complaining about how long it was there and I still have the batt problem. If you remember I thought I had a drain on the batt and could not find it and was the reason I put it in the shop.

C Nash

Hollis, walmart will make the batt good but w/o an invoice they will use the date stamped on the batt which coulb be older than the invoice. Sure hope the new batt will fix the problem. glad you got her back and the cost was not bad.

H2H1

I hope so, the tech could not find anything that was draining, they said a cell was going down. So I hope to see what WM will do tomorrow

utmtman

Hollis, glad to hear you got it back finally and at a low price. I figured for sure they would of taken ya for a ride. Just go tell them wally people where the bear does his thing and they should take care of ya. Congrats on the good news. And happy travels to ya.

cwishert

I hope WM gets you fixed up. I hope that is all it is. I know that the techs kept our MH for 3 days, did nothing except replace the low end drain spigot and said they could not duplicate the other problems we were having with the air conditioner and the water pump while using the generator. They did find the loose wire to the radio though and now we can actually pick up a few stations. I know three days is not as long as they have had yours. I also have to say our service writer did a pretty good job of writing some of the cost off. We will see if we have problems over the labor day weekend if we camp on the beach. I am glad that you have your MH back and hopefully can resume the good life. :)

H2H1

Well I got a chance to go to WM about the battery, guess what they exchanged it no question asked even without the sale slip. My faith is restored. I did put the meter on it and got the volt reading so I will be watching that, if it drains down it's back to sq. one. :cool: :cool: :cool: :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

Good news Hollis. Fire it up and come on over to Lake Charles... I'll keep the dice warm :laugh:

C Nash

Glad wally world came through for you Hollis. Good to see that some companys will do what's right w/o having to go through Action Line. :)

H2H1

WELL I would not gone thru Action Line. I would have went to Sears and gotten a new battery and left W M very PO mood. But before I left I would have spoken to the store manager and he would have known I was there and very un happy with the Auto section. :shy: :laugh:

Shadow

Won't happen Chelse Shirley has me on a budget. If she sees me with chips she take's them. ;)

G

well i'm glad u got u'r rig back hollis ,, and hope everything works out ,, and when u'r in TN this fall ,, i'll let u in on my engine battery secret ,,, ;) ;) ;)

Carol ,, i have had a FR here in my shop for 3 weeks ,, but i am waiting on a warranty claim to go thru ,, which it has ,, now waiting on the part ,,, it had a bad converter ,,, but the customer understands ,, that i am at the mercy of the manufactuer ,, but i'm 3 weeks ahead of the game ,, the delaer could not EVEN get it in for 5 weeks ,,, but it's a new rv thingy i guess :approve: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

Yeah I know three days is not long at all. But what was kind of discouraging was that they said they could not duplicate the problem, which I know very well happens becuase my husband is a mechanic and he has this all the time, people just picking things apart. But when we got it home, same thing happened again. Maybe we are expecting more than we should. I have been kind of searching to see if maybe we just need to use less when using the generator. But the fridge was not even on when we were at home. I don't know. We will see labor day weekend how the air conditioner works on the generator. And as for the water pump also we shall see. I know hubby will be really mad if he is left with shampoo on his head again. :disapprove:
Shadow be sure you play a slot machine for me. I like the chili pepper one. :blush: :clown: :laugh: