On a lighter note....

jetfuel4

Thanks for the welcome. On a lighter note, I bought a 2002 Minnie Winnie. Being a "virgin" to this world I realize I missed a few things, didn't ask the "right" questions, and probably paid a little too much. With that said, I still love the thing :) I did do a forum search but did not find much on "Minnie Winnie". Does anybody here have any "tips" for this unit? One thing I've noticed real fast, is they didn't design the utility compartment or should I say, my dump pipe very well. It is not exactly centered with opening through the floor of the utility compartment. This makes hooking up a pain and no possibility of putting on a permanent adapter without hacking part of the utility compartment floor. Any suggestions or ideas are greatly appreciated. Regards, John

Krazeehorse

On a lighter note....

I'd probably "hack" part of the floor if that will make the job easier. (assuming you aren't going to cut so much to significantly weaken it) No use fighting it every time you have to use it.

ARCHER

On a lighter note....

Before I would start cutting out stuff, I'd contact the manufact and present the problem/issue to them. Just maybe, they might have a better suggestion or even better, they might be able to fix it for you. Just a thought. Mine is similar to your issue, but I can still manage to get the hose connected with a little effort. :)