On site RV Technician in the Phoenix Area

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by kmsavage1, Apr 18, 2008.

1. kmsavage1

kmsavage1 New Member

We are parked until the end of May, and I'm looking for an On-Site RV Technician to uninstall a microwave and install a convection/microwave in our Gulf Stream Endura. We have the new oven, but haven't found anyone willing/able to come over to do the work. We are currently located in the East Valley (Chandler). Any Suggestions???

2. Guest

Guest Guest

RE: On site RV Technician in the Phoenix Area

If i weren't 1,300 mile away i would do it in a minute ,, not anything to it ,, the install is easy ,,, the pretty stuff is the hard part ,, u know redoing the trim and stuff ,,, maybe u could contact a local cabinet shop ,, JMO ;) :) :) :)

3. Kirk

Kirk Senior Member

Re: On site RV Technician in the Phoenix Area

What about venting? Doesn't a convection oven require more venting than a simple microwave?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: On site RV Technician in the Phoenix Area

U'r right Kirk it does .. but most rv manufactures put the micro over or near the stove/oven ,, and over that u have the stove vent ,, it's really easy ,, once u have the old micro out ,, to tie into the exiting duct or pipe for the vent ,, and it's un seen ,, usually hidden by the cabinets ,, i did my MH this way ,, the micro was to the left of the stove ,, to make a long short it works fine ,, and put in a top only 3 burner stove ,, and took out the oven/stove unit ,, i have a dishwasher now ,, where the oven used to be ... ;) :) :)